87-95 Ford P/U, Bronco 5.0L PaceSetter Shorty Header w/ARMOR*Coat
Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of installation, fit and maximum performance gain for your vehicle. PaceSetter Headers come with hardware, gaskets and illustrated instructions and are backed by a manufacturer's three year warranty.
- PaceSetter Headers are custom-engineered for racetrack performance and sound in your vehicle
- Forged from mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with your choice of protective finishes:
- Black paint (standard): Non-high temperature paint, used to protect headers during storage and shipment
- Armor*Coat: PaceSetter's exclusive Armor*Coat process utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic protection that's cured at a searing 2000???F. It won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull coatings, and keeps under-hood temperatures lower. Note: Currently, it is taking 15 to 20 business days for the ARMOR*Coat process to be applied. Please understand that unless the item is in stock, the ARMOR*Coat ceramic coating will take additional time
- PaceSetter Headers boast substantially higher flow than inefficient stock exhaust manifolds
- CNC-machined thick steel flanges with milled surfaces ensure a proper fit and the best seal
- PaceSetter Headers come equipped with positions for all factory sensors
- Connects without hassle to the stock Y-pipe on most models
- PaceSetter Headers are designed with easy bolt-on installation in mind for most models (some vehicles require welding or fabrication)
- Includes detailed step-by-step instructions and custom-machined gaskets; utilizes stock header bolts
- PaceSetter Headers are available in 50-state smog legal and off-road/racing only models. See design notes (above) for specific information. NOTE: Unless Design Note 11 appears on the information page for the application you are searching, it is NOT legal for sale or use in California.
- Made right here in the USA
- Your PaceSetter Headers are backed by a manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty
We Also Recommend