06-09 Trailblazer/Envoy, Trailblazer SS, PaceSetter Long Tube Headers w/ARMOR*Coat
- PaceSetter Headers are custom-engineered to deliver maximum performance and efficiency from your engine with durability and ease of installation.
- Manufactured using mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with your choice of finishes:
- Black paint (standard): Non-high temperature paint, used to protect headers during storage and shipment.
- Armor*Coat: PaceSetter's exclusive Armor*Coat process utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic protection that's cured at a searing 2000???F. It won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull coatings, and keeps under-hood temperatures lower. Note: Currently, it is taking 15 to 20 business days for the ARMOR*Coat process to be applied. Please understand that unless the item is in stock, the ARMOR*Coat ceramic coating will take additional time
- PaceSetter Headers boast substantially higher flow and reduced weight than inefficient stock exhaust manifolds
- CNC-machined thick steel flanges with milled surfaces and matched ports ensure a proper fit and the best seal
- PaceSetter Headers come equipped with positions for all factory sensors
- Connects without hassle to the stock exhaust on most models. "Off Road" extensions and Y-pipes available for long tube headers.
- Tubes enter collector in proper firing sequence for maximum scavenging.
- PaceSetter Headers are designed with easy bolt-on installation in mind. (Some vehicles may require welding or fabrication.)
- Includes detailed step-by-step instructions and custom gaskets. All other necessary hardware is provided.
- PaceSetter Headers are available in 50-state smog legal and off-road/racing only models. See design notes (above) for specific information. NOTE: Unless Design Note 11 appears on the information page for the application you are searching, it is NOT legal for sale or use in California.
- Your PaceSetter Headers are backed by a manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
- Made right here in the USA
Unless otherwise noted, these headers are designed to fit the vehicle as it came from the manufacturer.??¨If your vehicle is using aftermarket components, parts from other applications, or custom altered parts, then it is the installer's responsibility to verify fitment.
We Also Recommend